Welcome...

Every now and then you see a photo on Flickr and think:"Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That." Well here at Damn! we want to share some of those shots with you! This blog is the sister-site to our flickr group -here we'll showcase some of the best and most popular submissions, as well as member interviews, tips, tricks and techniques, and news and reviews about the photographic world!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

People

There are very few images with people involved so it takes some times to collect enough for a blog update.
Here are those that have been submitted to the thread so far:



Brother & Sister

sanja3

"  En promenade !!... "

Ghanzi

@ The Museum



The only time I tell the truth is when I'm naked in my bedroom

Crazy silhouettes

Confined

Resting in the maze

Tunnel de Saint Cloud

One Man & One Tree, Sossusvlei, Namibia

DSC_0367

K

Bon bon to the (Cuban) rum

camminando per i prati di primavera

No comments: